A couple weeks ago Mikey had to do a forestry project for work, which meant he would be gone for a whole week straight!!! :( come on we're still kinda newlyweds :) I do still like to be around him every once in a while. So we decided to send me down to visit my family in Utah so I didnt have to be home all alone in scary "Spokompton" ;) So i flew out Thursday at 6:45 AM!!!!!! Had a 3 hour layover in gorgeous Boise Idaho haha!! Finally I arrived in Utah!!
It was sooo nice to be able to drive 75+ mph on the freeway and be the slowest person on the road!
My mom, Eric, Brittany and I went shopping for Nicole's bridal shower, and I finally had some Cafe Rio!!! I miss that place so much!!
Saturday we had the bridal shower at my parents house, it was awesome!! They tied a super cute quilt and ate some fabulous food. After that was over we pulled out the "volleyball" net and played a few games. We got some entertainment from all my moms sound effects everytime she would hit the ball :) it was hilarious!!
Sunday went to church and hung out with the fam, grandpa Woodruff even showed up!
Monday Loretta text and told me to get my butt up to her house before i left so I ran out the house in my jammies and no make-up and crazy hair, but she loves me so its all good :) I went home that night, it was soooo nice to see Mikey again!! Even though I scared the crap outta him and he swore at me :) haha anyways I had a great time in Utah, its always nice to go home! Here are some of the pics I took and more to come from our family reunion this week.



4 comments:
Howdy Lindsey and Mikey! WOWEE what cute pictures of MY grandkids!! It was so fun to see them posted on your blog. Only six days until we get to see you again. I can hardly wait! Hope things are going great for you up in Spokane. Probably not as great as if you were both here in Utah--I think you better move down. Well, you two be careful on your road trip. I'm jealous, it sounds like fun. See you in a few! Love, Mom.
That's RIGHT I told you to get your skinny little butt up to my place! :) You looked just fine-as usual. :P You guys need to visit more often, k? :D
Update, update, update, update, update, update.... :D
Post a Comment