Monday, October 27, 2008

PUNKINS!!

Last week Joann and Steve(Mike's parents) came up to visit, we went to The Melting Pot on Friday night, it was sooooo good!! After that we went to see Phantom of the Opera! It was awesome! Saturday we went to a place called Greenbluff, its just a bunch of farms with fruit and veggies and stuff, we got a ton of apples and 4 pumkins. We made apple sauce, and hung out Saturday. Just last night Mike and I finally carved one of the pumpkins, I took some pictures but am kinda stupid with computers and accidentally erased them when I was trying to import them to the computer, I'll take some later. Anyways heres some pics from Greenbluff and making apple sauce.
WAIT!! I found the pictures!! YAY!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey and Mike!! It was fun to see your pumpkin pics, punkin! Tell that guy on the left, (picture number 2) that he's lots better looking than the guy on the right! He also has a great looking visor! Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend and even got a little domesticated too! How's the job and house hunting going? Were you able to see pics of your new nephew yet? Not too many days until we get to see you again Lindsey--I can hardly wait! Love you guys! Mom

The Porter Family said...

That pumpkin patch looks cold! And fun! Good job picking some good ones out. Also, way to go making applesauce! Holy Martha Stewart!