Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy busy busy

WOW!! It has been such a long time since I posted! And a lot has happened! First of all we moved out of the house we were staying in and moved into a TEENY casita yesterday! Its 10x12!! But hey it will work til we find a house hopefully soon. Mikey has been out of town about every week for the last month or so, it gets pretty lonely but I guess thats a sacrifice I'm willing to take :) He is absolutely lving his new job!
We have been up to Utah a couple times and gad a great time everytime! This last weekend we were going to go to southern California but realized it was fathers day so we decided to surprise my dad and all the boys got to go golfing. It was the best Father's Day ever!
I have also had a second ultrasound, it went GREAT!! The baby has fingers toes and doesn't look like a frog anymore! It was also jumping around, my Dr. said we have a very active baby, it was also moving its fingers and kicking. At that point is when I started to cry! Its all just so amazing to me. I am now 14 weeks along and the due date is still Dec 22nd. At right around 12 weeks the morning sickness went away and I felt great! But now here comes the hunger! I cant seem to get full ever and if I dont eat I get real sick and tired :) My Dr. told me I needed to gain weight since I have only gained 1 pound so I dont feel too bad about eating all the time. Since last Tuesday I have gained 1 more pound!! YAY! As long as I keep gaining my Dr. said I wont be as tired as I have been, it also doesn't help that we have been sleeping on a queen size air mattress for like 3 months now! Can't wait to finally sleep in our own bed sometime soon.
I cant think of anything else too exciting for now, I get retarded when I'm pregnant :) (Don't say a word mom)



2 comments:

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

It's great to hear everything is going good. It's so amazing to see that little life inside you isn't it. Wait until it total shifts your stomach to one side its cool. You'll have to take monthly picture's of your self so i can see your cute belly.

Luke and Mel said...

So glad everything is good with the baby. I can already tell he/she is adorable.