Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Utah...random pics

We went to Utah a couple weeks ago to visit family and also have family pics taken. Justin and Amber and the kids were in town from PA so we decided to head up to see them. We had a blast! I flew in Thursday afternoon, my brother Eric had won the BYU "Thursday's Hero" so he got to meet the whole football team and coaches! He was in heaven! He is seriously the BIGGEST BYU fan I have ever met! Everything he does and all his clothes are BYU. They let him into Bronco's office and got a picture of him sitting in his desk (still waiting on those pics dad :)) They tape this whole thing and play it on "Cougar Diaries" so they "mic'd" Eric up and interviewed him...he absolutley loved it!! HAHA! Then they headed down to where the team practices. The team was in a huddle and my parents, Eric and President Elmore were standing right outside the circle, they opened up the circle towards them and about 4 of the players called Eric by name and had him come into the circle. They gave him 2 hats, a couple shirts they all signed a huge Y flag and gave it to him, they also had him sign the Y flag they carry out before each game which means he is a part of the team now and invited him to come to any practice he wants! Yep he is bugging EVERYBODY to take him down everyday! HAHA! He also saw Greg Rubel? the guy who does the radio announcing for every home game, and said "What are the chances of me coming up in the booth with you?" and Greg said "Pretty good" So he gets to sit in the booth for the game against Utah state next week! He had a great time and he deserves it! He is the coolest little brother in the world and our family is so blessed to have him in our family!
Anyways before I start crying again...I am very emotional lately! Wonder why! We had a great time hanging with the whole family and seeing all the kids again!
I just entered my last trimester! And yes I am starting to notice it! I am getting sooo big! Last week I told Mikey that I was so glad my fingers hadn't swollen to the point I couldn't wear my wedding ring and what happens yesterday?? Yep my ring doesn't fit anymore :( Oh well thats why we have my extra ring.
This week has been pretty busy, Mikey is in town which means we are doing a ton of stuff around the house. We had a carpet guy come yesterday to fix our bulging carpet. We (Mikey) hung a bunch of pics, cleaned our cars, cleaned the office, I swept and vacuumed! haha! It kills me to do any more than that. Today we had a guy come give us an estimate on fencing. Holy cow!! didnt think it was going to be that expensive! WOW!
We head up for conference and my baby shower next Thursday! So excited! I will definitely have some more pictures to post.


This was our date night a few weeks ago with Fondu!


The cutest pajamas in the world!
27 weeks!! Holy cow I didnt realize how big I was getting til I saw this picture!
oh and Mikey is taking the picture while he was on the phone so thats why its all blurry.

All the grandkids playing video games. Kenley didnt like all the boys because "all they like to do is play video games" So cute!


This is just a random pic Gram Alder sent to us, its a picture from the 80's or something? Mikey is the one in the red pants. Ya just found out from Sarah that isnt Mikey! HAHA!! looks exactly like him, my bad!























3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the preggo belly!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Cute belly!!

Luke and Mel said...

So glad to hear everything is going great. You look awesome!