Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas at the Sorensen's



Ok so we finally found a rug for our kitchen.  We were going to put the two of them together like in this picture but it was just too big so we decided to just do the one and move the other rug into the family room.  This is mainly for mom. 




So it is almost Christmas and we still haven't gotten our best present yet.  If it doesn't happen over the weekend Monday morning at 5:30am we are scheduled to get Lindsey induced.  Hopefully the baby will come early on Monday so that we can get Lindsey and the baby home on Tuesday in enough time to get to watch the Cougars lay the beat down on the Beavers at 6pm :)



Here is the Christmas tree.  Lots of memories on the tree with all the ornaments we have gotten over the years.  Its funny there are certain ones that even though they are cheesy and we have better ones I still like to see on the tree remembering when I got them or just some kind of memory that makes them extra special.



Lindsey loves all the snow globes we got last year along with all the metal Christmas figures.  Also can see our fireplace kind of the glass has gotten really dirty and haven't had a chance to clean it. 


We will keep everyone posted on when the baby gets here.  If you have a cell phone that accepts pictures I will send you one asap after things calm down at the hospital.  If not you will have to wait until I get internet access.  I will have my laptop and I will use my phone to get internet as soon as things calm down in the hospital and I will get some pictures on the blog if I can or atleast send out an email to mom so she can forward it on to the Sorensens and I will get them off to the Woodruffs also.  Thank you to everyone that has called to check in and make sure we are doing good and for all the prayers people have said they have been saying for Lindsey. 

No comments: