Wednesday, March 16, 2011

He is watching us

I'm going to make a confession...we aren't the best at saying prayers as a family, we usually say dinner prayers and pray before Mikey leaves on a trip. Little did we know that Brigham really is paying attention. About 2 weeks ago Brigham and I sat down for lunch, before I could get any food in his mouth he folded his arms and started jabbering!! Ever since then he does it all the time!! We went to Ihop the other day and he was doing it there :) It was just a little reminder that even though he is only 14 months old he is watching, and noticing what we are doing. He is a special little boy and teaches me new things every day.

Here are a couple videos I caught him praying in...

Update in Lucy...she is doing fantastic!! It took a couple days but she is back to her normal self! YAY!!

No comments: