Sunday, May 1, 2011

He got Mikey's moves!

Brigham has loved to dance his whole life it seems. I have tried and tried to get it on video, but every time I do he sees the camera and tries to grab it!! Made me so mad! I finally got one the other day, and it is the BEST VIDEO EVER!! At least I think so!Now those of you who have had the privilege of seeing Mikey dance :) know that he definitely got his moves from daddy.


Here's an update on what we have been up to. We sold out Tahoe and bought a Lexus RX 2 weeks ago, we absolutely love it and got it for a great deal! Mikey got called to be the ward clerk last week and is a little stressed. I got to go on a little getaway to Oregon/Washington last week and it was fantastic! Relaxed at the beach, went shopping, got dental work done, and helped out with Lisa's show. It was an awesome week but nice to finally be home. I missed my boys very much!! I had 2 crowns put on, gum reconstruction (he cut away my gums) and a filling. My mouth hurts soooo bad!! It's not going to stop any time soon cuz in about 2 weeks I get my braces!! YAY!!!


About a month and a half ago I asked our Primary President if we could take Brigham into nursery and she said yes, he was 3 months early but he is doing great! It's a huge help to me and Mikey too. He is growing up so fast and getting the cutest little personality. His new favorite show is Barney!! I used to watch it when I was little so it's kind of fun to sing the songs again. He dances, and laughs, and just enjoys watching it over and over. He has recently discovered that he loves cars. He has a few toy cars and plays with them constantly! Here are some of the words/phrases he can say: more please, it's Lucy/daddy/barney/mama, love you, Lucy out, outside, car, ball, mama, daddy, bye bye, hi, hair, eyes, ears, belly, button, uh-oh, dunk, football, baby, ducky, wuack, doggy ruff ruff, meow, kitty, tweet, bear, roar, monkey, anyways those are then ones I can think of off the top of my head. He is a smart, funny kid. He loves to throw things away in the garbage and pull out all the tupperware from my kitchen drawers :)


Lucy has started puppy training! YAY!! She has learned how to sit and stay. It's amazing to me how smart she is, now I just wish she would stop teething! She chews on everything, even got Brigham's cheek today. I was not very happy with that!


We are finally starting to get grass in our backyard!! I can't wait til we can actually walk on it, Lucy and Brigham are going to love it!!




1 comment:

keep klein-man said...

So cute!!! Dance dance dance... We need some weed killer. My grass is yelling that to me. LOL!!!