October was an exciting month for us. We got to tag along with Mikey up to Washington. He took a customer golfing at Bandon Dunes, Oregon so we flew into Portland and Brigham and I stayed a few days with his parents while he golfed. We had a great time! Brigham loves his grandparents and cousins!! For Halloween we didnt do too much, just went to our wards trunk-or-treat. I wasnt planning on having Brigham go around and get candy, since I would be the one eating most of it anyways :) I did take him to some of our friends trunks, but he was more interested in shooting hoops! There was a couple who had a small basketball hoop in their trunk, the kids would have to make a shot to get candy. I couldn't get him away from that car! He had a blast!
Pictures are way out of order but oh well...
We went and visited James and Lisa, this is their dog Molly being so good wanting some of Mikey's peach cobbler

My cute little puppy

He finally learned how to drink from a straw and he got his own drink the other day...spoiled!

Just chillin

I can't remember if I posted this, but this is one of his many faces when I tell him to do his big smile

Cool dude

Right before the carnival at Sarah and Brian's ward, Brig had sooo much fun!

2 mooches!

Cute little bum

AWWW!!

TANTRUM!!! He is getting sooo good at these! BLAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment