Friday, July 27, 2012

Garden

Brigham loves to water mama's flowers and the garden and also the dirt :) he's growing up so fast!
Here he is helping daddy water my flowers

Whats with the smudge on my camera?? Here's our zucchini plants!!

corn!

carrots and peas

He's helping daddy throw seed on the grass, he did it exactly like daddy

Watermelon

Pumpkins

Spreading seed

This was our corn yesterday!! Its huge!!

Zucchini, carrots and peas, we have been able to pick sooo many zucchini and peas!

Pumpkins and watermelon taking over the bed

Strawberries

Helping daddy drill in some posts to cover the berries

Forgot to post this pic, I just think she is gorgeous!! This is my niece Paisley

Tired boys on our new couch!

So I went to Girl's camp again this year as a cabin mom, it was great! I had the best girls in my cabin and had a great time! I was excited to come home to my boys though...

This is our new couch!! FINALLY!! It took about 2 yrs of looking but we finally found exactly what we wanted!

Me and my silly boy

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

You're doing great with your garden!! It looks awesome! Love all the pics! Paisley is beautiful! I'm so excited for your new couch. YAY!!