Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camping!!!

We just got back from camping on Coeur D'Alene Lake!! It was gorgeous and sooo much fun! Other than our mattress having a hole in it, it was a perfect trip!! We had a cute little chipmunk stealing my cookie and running around like crazy!! We didnt think he was as cute in the morning when he was running around at 5 AM!!!!




Here's our little site right by the lake



There's my Mikey!!



Look at those sexy legs! :)




There he is, we named him bubba!!








2 comments:

jlwood said...

WOW!! Your camping spot looks absolutely gorgeous! (Of course, so do you two!) It looks like you had the entire lake to yourselves. Did you take a swim? How about fishing? Or better yet, did you take a nice hike? I heard that you hurt your back playing "Pounce"! I didn't realize it was a physical game. Can't wait to see you on the 17th! I also heard you were taking a trip to Vancouver. Do you ever hold still? Have a sparkling 4th of July!!

The Porter Family said...

That looks like so much fun! The area is beautiful! I love Bubba!! He is adorable. :D