Friday, June 6, 2008

Please take our offer!!!

So we went and looked at the house with the pink shutters and freakin love it!!! We put in an offer yesterday and are PATIENTLY waiting :) HAHA!! The yard is ginormous!!!! and gorgeous!!! There are horses right across the street and an empty lot with a 4-wheeler track to the west of it. So everybody pray for us to get this house :) it will be perfect for a cute little puppy!

2 comments:

Janese said...

Hi Lindsey! This is Janese Hansen! I used to live by you guys in N.Ogden! I can't believe I found your blog. How are things? How is your family doing? How is Tiffany? Is she married? You look so cute and I am happy for you and your husband. Congratulations! I hope to hear from ya soon!

The Porter Family said...

Do you know yet if they accepted your offer on the house? You should post pics of it. Pink shutters....lol...so perfect for you!