So the last 3 weeks have been CRAZY!! Mikey was so busy with conferences around Washington, in Sunriver Oregon for a week and New Orleans for another week! So the last week we decided it would be best for me to head down to Utah to be with my family.
The first 2 weeks of Mikey's trip were all business, the week in New Orleans was all golf :) He got to play 3 great courses down there, in the freezing cold! While I was in Utah we went to Jeremy's house for a Super Bowl party, I was the only one cheering for the Steelers!! Heck ya! They were all mad at me :) hehe Monday Mallory and I went shopping! I loved it! got some way cute jeans and shirts for way cheap! It was very needed girl time! While I was there I decided I needed a change of scenery, the only way I knew how to do that was to color my hair...haha! so I did it myself and it turned out really good! I went really dark brown, almost black! I'll have to take some pics and post them soon. I had a great relaxing time down in Utah. I think I played Candy Land about 5 million times with Hunter and Tanner but I never got sick of it :) I have also started to do Yoga again to help me relax and not be so anxious, well I guess Hunter and Tanner needed it as well, they loved to watch me do it and Tanner even did it for a little bit, they are so stinkin cute! Tanner loves to randomly pretend there are monsters after us and will start growling at some random spot, hilarious! I miss those kids sooo much! but hopefully soon we will have some cute little kids of our own!
We both left for home on Friday, on Mikey's way home his hero was on his flight...Bob Knight! He was texting me while he could and was getting so nervous! He was planning on asking him for a picture after they landed but he couldnt catch up to him :( He did sneakily get a picture of just him from his phone, he will post that pic when he gets a chance.
And just so everybody knows its my birthday on the 21st! :) HAHA!!
1 comment:
So, I didn't even notice your hair! Sorry. Maybe when I get those new glasses I will be a little more observant!
Post a Comment