Thursday, April 9, 2009

New toy

So I was just curious to see who and how many people "stalked" us on our blog...so I asked my friend Loretta for some help and she sent me a link to this think called feedjit? Well now I KNOW who is stalking us and I think its freakin awesome!! So for those who dont want us to know you are looking you better watch out!

I haven't written in a while, this last weekend we were down in Utah for General Conference. Mikey's parents were able to make it too, we spent a couple nights at my parents house (Don't have pictures to prove it) HAHA just kidding mom! and 1 night with Mikey's parents. We had a great time! Well on our way home I started to feel sick AGAIN!! yep the next day had a fever, chills, aches, stuffy/runny nose, headache!! YAY!! I love the flu! Luckily Mikey hasnt got it yet and he has been taking care of me for the past few days. We are heading down to Vancouver for the last time before we move to Vegas this weekend for Easter, Mikey and I are in charge of the Easter egg hunt for all the kids, I can't wait!

As of right now we are planning on driving all our stuff in a Uhaul down to Vegas on the 20th, I have a job interview at an eye Dr down there the 21st and we will be looking at homes then. Then the 24th my mom and sister Mallory are flying up to Spokane to spend the weekend up here and then we will be driving down to Utah for the last time!! YAY!! I will be spending a week down there while Mikey is in Kansas City for training. It is coming way fast and cant wait!

6 comments:

Amy said...

So sad your moving but hopefully you can get a job you love. So yay for you:). We still want to have a girls night on the 16th and are planning on you coming. So let me know.

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Sweet! Linds i'm so excited for you. It sounds like your excited to move. If you want to meet Taylor while your here in Utah for that week. Let me know and will try and do somethin.

Erin said...

guess now that you know I stalk your blog I should say hi ... HI!

Woodruff Family said...

Not funny or appropriate.
Justin

Shea Nicole said...

It's a good thing you guys are moving now, and not a month or 2 from now in the heat. That would be a bummer. lol... I heard housing in Vegas is super cheap right now, so hopefully you guys will be able to get something nice for 1/2 the orig cost! :D

Luke and Mel said...

Hope you travel safe. If you ever get lonely for Spokane you know where we live:)