Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great news!!

Yesterday I had my 15 week appt (2 weeks late by the way) we got to hear the heart!! It was so awesome! Last time we couldnt hear it so it was nice to hear it this time! Also they wanted to schedule my 20 week appt for the next couple weeks and figured Mikey wasnt going to be able to come to the appt so why not just have it done today? :) So I went in, the tech started the ultrasound and of course like before my baby was moving around like crazy! Then all of a sudden she said "yep 100% boy"!!! I started crying!! I KNEW it was a boy but it was nice to finally have proof. I knew Mikey was going to be so excited! For some reason he feels like more of a "man"? Confusing to me but whatever.
Our little boy is looking great! He weighs 7 ounces, which at 17 weeks he;s supposed to be 5 ounces. The heart looked great, kidneys looked great as well as the brain! We saw a profile pic and he has the Woodruff mouth!! yay!! Just hope he doesnt have my ears! He kept opening and closing his mouth and then would bring his hand up to his eyes like it was too bright in there :) He also has the longest toes and fingers ever! Once Mikey has time to help me scan the pics I'll post some in here, we have about 15!!
My belly is finally getting the "pregnant" look and I have gained 7 pounds! YAY!! My feet are starting to get swollen and hurting but hey I'm having a boy!! As you can tell we are so stinkin excited!
Mikey is still loving his job, he played in 2 golf tournaments this week in Cali and has done great!
Last weekend we both flew up to Utah for a family reunion, it was a blast! Mikey surprised me and took me shopping for maternity clothes and got a TON! Much needed clothes too.
Also, our sister-in-law Angie is in the delivery room right now giving birth to her 2nd daughter! Good luck Angie!

No comments: