Well our little guy is now 2 and a half weeks old! crazy! We took him to his 2 week appt and he now weighs 8 lbs 13 oz and is 21 inches long! He is definitely a big eater! (when he wants to be) Lately he will be eating for about 2 minutes and either fall asleep or just gnaw on the bottle, if he falls asleep it lasts for maybe 5 minutes and then he is wide awake again! He has a cute personality already. He absolutely loves his hands! They are always by his face, in his mouth or trying to hold onto his bottle. He loves to look at any lights he can, loves his mobile in his crib, absolutely loved his first submerged bath last night and stretches just like his daddy :) He is kind of a sissy though, he whines and whimpers in his sleep all the time! He scares himself all the time with his HUGE burps or by his sneezes. He is getting better at not peeing on us when we change him, though he still does it a few times a week, its a boy thing I guess?
Mom and dad are getting a little more used to the lack of sleep, Mikey has been a life saver for me! He takes most of the nighttime feedings and lets me sleep a little longer. He says he is doing it because next week he leaves town for a few days for the first time since Brigg was born. Everyone pray for me please! I have already lost about 28 lbs and still counting! YAY! Here are a few pics of the cute guy!
Just chillin with his hand down his pants...Mikey thinks he looks like Grandpa Sorensen again
He looks like a gangsta
Momma and Brigg in bath
Cute missionary hair do
4 comments:
Lindsay! Congrats! What a cute little guy you have. Isn't being a mommy wonderful!
I am so glad I didn't have to go through a "pee on me phase" with Aubree- you crack me up. Good luck with everything when your hubby leaves- that was the hardest thing for me to get used to. He sure is a cutie- love the missionary hairdo.
He's BEAUTIFUL!! Of course! He keeps changing so much. He looks like a little man--all grown up! I'm glad he's modest. He strategically placed his foot in the right place in the bathtub scene. I wish you were close by so that we could get our Brigham dose every day. This kills me! Tell him grandma loves him!
Love Grandma W.
hahaha I totally love that you are covering up his man business in that last picture. :D lol
Post a Comment