Saturday, March 6, 2010

Brigham's 2 month stats

We took Brigham to his 2 month appt last week, he weighs 13 lbs. 6 oz., he's 24 inches long and his head is now 17 inches around!! He's a freakin tank! I was extremely shocked to learn he was over 13 pounds! He also got his shots and man that was so sad! I always thought it was weird when moms would talk about almost crying when their kids get shots...well I teared up a bit when they gave them to him. He is doing great, he had a little cold for the last week or so but he is finally starting to get over it. He also learned to love his swing this week!!! The day I broke his favorite thing...the mobile! Don't worry we got him a new one and he loves it! He talks to it for 20 minutes strait, its the cutest thing in the world! He has started to be more active and stronger in his kicks he gives my ribs :) I thought I was done with getting kicked in the ribs when I had him? We have been going on walks together and having some play dates at the park, he loves being social. So does mom :) I don't have much time to lose all the baby weight! It's a heck of a lot harder than it used to be.
My sister had her little girl on Thursday, they named her Paisley Lynn, she was 7 pounds. They tell me she doesnt cry at all and sleeps all the time! They ar rubbing it in sooooo bad! HAHA!


This is right after his bath last night, I'm a horrible mom but I think his face is hilarious when he's cold!

He hates the flash on the camera
Isn't he so stinkin cute!!! His eyebrows are getting darker and I freakin love it!


Laughing at silly daddy


He loves the camera! Good thing he's a Sorensen! We love to take pictures!







3 comments:

Shelbi Jean said...

Looking good! He has a lot of hair too! Good luck on losing the weight sister!

Woodruff Family said...

I can't believe how big he is - they grow up so fast! Sounds like you all had a great time together. Wish we could have been in on all the fun!

The Porter Family said...

He's getting so big! Watch out-that first year (or two) will FLY by. And Kaden reacted with that exact same expression to the flash-haha. I love it. :)