Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost 3 months! WOW!

I can't believe Brigham is almost 3 months old! He is growing up so fast! He has started to giggle more, he's "talking" a whole lot more, he's taking naps in his crib! YAY! My shoulder was starting to give up on me, he has been tougher on my shoulders than 6 years of volleyball was! He also learned that instead of "chewing" on his thumb he can now suck on it! And boy does he SUCK on it! He wakes up in the morning and all you hear is him slurping away. We gotta keep an eye on that! He very slowly brings his hands to his mouth and then plops him thumb right in, its so cute! He also likes to attempt to sit up all the time, especially right after he eats, his tummy is way too full for that but he still tries. We are noticing more and more about his cute little personality, we have taken him to church a few times and he loves looking around at everybody, he also loves to watch us eat. He eyeballs everything we put into our mouths! I think his first word will be "food" :) He is also getting better at reaching for things and grabbing them. He loves to grab my hand and my ring, and also his little toys on his bouncy seat (he does get a little scared of them after a while, he's a little bit of a pansy) He is such a cute little guy.

Well other than that the weather here is absolutely gorgeous! It has been in the mid 60's the last few days and nothing but sunshine! I can't wait til we have some grass to go out and play on. We get to go on a little vacation in a week and a half, we are heading up to St. George so Mikey can visit some guys for work, we are meeting his co-worker/friend Trevor and his family there. Once the boys are done with work we are all going to head to Zion's!! YAY!! Then up to my parents house for Easter/conference. Mikey's parents will be there as well so we decided thats when we are going to bless Brigham. I am so excited! We get to stay there for 2 and a half weeks while Mikey goes on some more business trips. I love spending time with family and Brigham absolutely loves it too! We get to see Tiffany's new little girl for the first time and she is also getting blessed the same time. Hopefully this time I wont get sick and will be able to spend some time with some old friends.



Here are the pajamas that I was DYING for him to fit into! FINALLY!!


Sitting up like a big boy!


Let's play a game...who's bum is this? Mikey's or Brigham's? HAHA

Sorry if this offends anybody, I think it's stinkin cute!


This is his reaction EVERYTIME I burp him!












I just think his little giggle is the cutest thing in the world and almost makes me cry everytime...I'm such a baby! He stops giggling whenever we get the camera out, but we did get a few giggles out of him



2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

*Gasp!* I can't believe you posted a picture of Mike's BUTT on here! I don't know if I can read this anymore......

Woodruff Family said...

I'm all for little booty pictures! He's growing up so fast!