Sunday, April 18, 2010

We are still alive!

Yes we are still alive! Brigham and I have been in Utah for about 3 weeks now and just haven't had time or a computer to update the blog. Mike just joined us friday night and we will be leaving for home tomorrow morning :( It's been a blast seeing my family and just having people around! It gets very lonely at home when Mike is out of town.

We blessed Brigham the first week we were up here and it was a beautiful blessing! I ended up finding an all white tux the will be perfect for when we go through the temple...I will post pics once I get home and can download them on the computer. We also got sick AGAIN!! This time it was a little worse and I am still trying to get over it. I took Brigham in a couple times to Wee care and they weighed him...he weighs 16.5 lbs!!! He has also started to sleep all by himself for like 2 hours in between each feeding during the day!! HALLELUJAH!! Also still sleeping about 10 hours during the night...even when he was sick! Such a good little boy! I still have to wrap him up as tight as possible otherwise he pulls his arms out of the blanket and pulls his binky out, pulls his hair and scratches the crap out of his face. There are times he still figures out a way to get them out. He also likes to have a burp rag layed over the side of his bed so he can look at it when he's trying to get to sleep. You're probably wondering how I know that? Well I'm smart!! :) I put him down, he looks at me and then looks away and looks right at the burp rag until he falls asleep! Silly kid! I think he is also getting a tooth, he is drooling so much more than normal and I feel a big bump! Let's just hope it actually comes out and doesnt play tricks on us. He is getting better at sitting up on his own, his huge tummy still gets in the way but he's trying. He has also started to stand up a lot more, with us holding him of course, but I can already tell he is going to be a handful once he learns to crawl and walk. Which I'm kind of looking forward to since it will get me moving and help me lose some weight!

Still not sure on a temple date yet...we are waiting on Mike's ex wife to write a letter giving us clearance to get sealed. Not sure why she has any say in it but oh well. I think he needs to just get a sealing cancellation and get it over with. But thats just me. It should be hopefully sometime in the next month. We are going to do it in the Salt Lake Temple if we can and we are so excited!

We also spent a few days in St. George before we came up to my parents house. We went to Zion for a day and went on a beautiful hike(with Brigham in his stroller) it was gorgeous weather and I even got a little tan! Mike worked the next day and then "worked" again the day after that...by that I mean he went golfing! He says its for work? Which means I got to go shopping!! I found some way cute clothes for my sisters little girl and a cute outfit for Brigham. Still hate shopping for myself! I need to lose like 50 pounds before I'll like shopping again.
I will post some pics when I get home, I took a TON!!

No comments: