Sorry I told you I had a ton of pics...here are a few more. Also Brigham has invented a new noise that he does all the time! To me it sounds like cats growling at each other. HAHA!! It's so cute! He just decided to do it one night and hasn't stopped. I think we are going to have a huge talker on our hands once he decides to talk. He has also gotten better at pulling my hair!!! It hurts sooo bad! While I burp him he tries to eat my cheek too, I think he's trying to give me kisses though.
I can't believe he is already 4 months old(today) Ever since he was born I have always told Mike he doesn't seem like a baby to me, I think its because he has such distinct facial features and is sooo animated! I can't wait to see how is when he grows up...Mike seems to think he is going to be a ladies man :) He is such a flirt!


He used to love to bury his face in my arm! So glad he doesn't do that anymore!

Paisley's Easter outfit

Even though Mike wasn't there with us on Easter I made an egg for him

Just comparing our beast with teeny Paisley

SOOOOO Exhausted

This is his blessing tux...a little too big right here, we had to roll up his sleeves and his pants. But I figured it would be perfect for the temple

First attempt feeding him cereal with a spoon...HAHA didn't work too good
No comments:
Post a Comment