Monday, April 26, 2010

4 month stats

We went to Brigham's 4 month appt today, he weighs 16 lbs. 13 oz. is 27.5 inches long!! His head hasn't grown too much but I think it started out HUGE in the first place :) He is also starting to get some teeth! They aren't out yet but the Dr. could definitely feel them. He ALMOST rolled over today! Just before I had to take Mike to catch his shuttle to the airport we had him laying on his mat on his tummy and he saw daddy and started to roll over! He got his huge noggin and body rolled over just got too tired to get his legs over :) We will keep practicing and he will have it down in no time!

Mike is in Spokane for the whole week for a regional meeting...back in his old stomping grounds! It's going to be a very long week!

I did get to go shopping today! I needed a new outfit for my sisters wedding, so I got a cute black skirt, bright blue top and some black pumps!! I'm going to wear them around the house to buff up my calves! I'm like 6 feet tall with them on! We'll be back up in Utah in a couple weeks for the wedding...don't ask me why we even came home...this time we are flying though! AAHH! I'm a little nervous to see how Brigham will do, I think I will be worse than him :) Mike is going to fly to SLC with us and then from there to Hawaii!! Lucky! He says its not going to be any fun but I think he's just trying to make me feel better cuz I can't go this time

No comments: