Thursday, August 19, 2010

More pics from my phone

Every once in a while I decide to upload pictures from my phone and realize how many stinkin pictures we have of this stinkin kid! Its a good thing he is finally starting to smile at the camera!
He got bored with my old phone so daddy gave him hisold phone...its a touch screen and makes noise!


Sitting up like a big boy, I still need to put pillows behind him, every once in a while he just throws himself backwards and bonks his head. He did that a few times on my parents wood floor :(

See finally smiling for the camera


LOVED being outside





Watching his favorite music video

I just think he is beautiful


Mikey was in the middle of cutting his hair right here...looks like a member of an 80's band :)



E-DAWG!! All the babies love him!


Sleeping on our walk at night, he does it every night


First hair cut...I cut it again last night...he had bangs!


Studying his animals :)



No comments: