The 18th I had wave lithotripsy done to get rid of a stupid kidney stone that wouldn't go away. Everything went well and I passed it easily and had very little pain.
The 30th was our 3 year anniversary, so we decided to go down to Phoenix and do a session at the Mesa temple. We dropped Brigham off at Pete and Angie's place and went to the temple. Of course he cried the whole time...sorry Ang! They even kept him overnight so we could enjoy a night in a hotel. We had a sweet hotel room, too bad we didn't stay there too long, I had to wake up at 4:00 the next morning to fly up to Portland. I got there, luckily I didn't die on the FREEZING plane! Sarah picked me up and took me to get Steve's car to drive to all my appts. I had a root canal done that afternoon and that went great! Steve recommended I go up there to a great endodontist and I am glad I did! He said my roots were so twisted it was going to be pretty difficult, but he did it and I feel great. The next day I had an appt with Mike's uncle who is a dentist to go over all the stuff I need to get done, I didn't know my teeth were that bad. :( After that I headed up to James and Lisa's house to help out with Lisa's Christmas show, she sells so many awesome things! I think she was getting sick of me finding things I liked and buying them (since they have to load them up and drive them to AZ for us) We bought an armoire, a table, a cute sign, and a little snowman decoration thing, he is soooo cute!! She did an awesome job and it was so fun to help out with the show. I had a rough time being away from Brigham, but it was definitely needed.
Brigham is sick right now, not sure if it's from teething or not, but he isnt sleeping very well and is not himself, although I still think he is the cutest thing in the world still.
Because I am so sick of getting kidney stones I have stopped drinking as much pop as I used to, and surprise surprise I have lost 26 pounds!!! WOW!!
Lisa doing her thing! It was so crowded in there I could hardly walk.
Since I am so tall and strong :) she had me help get things down for people they couldn't reach or didnt want to break, I didn't break anything though, I was so sure I was going to.
No comments:
Post a Comment