Monday, September 10, 2012

Random pics and trip to Utah


 Brigham loves to help daddy cook, they were cooking zucchini bread right here! YUMMY!
 This is just north of our house on one of our walks at night, gorgeous sunsets!
 
 
Brigham's favorite doggy! Luna!
 
Playing the "slidin game" with grandpa, Hunter and Tanner
 
Hunter being a monkey at Grandpa's
 
Tanner couldnt be upstaged :)
 
Here's my big boy
 
They were spying on Uncle Garrett
 
I got to go see my favorite band, Sugarland, play while I was in Utah! I didn't take my camera so I had to use my phone camera and it died before Sugarland came in stage :( It poured the whole time but it was SOOO fun!
 
 
 
She is absolutely beautiful!!
 
Watching the hot air balloons at Antelope Island
 
Beautiful
 
Best cousins! He adores his cousin Tanner! This was at the zoo on Labor day... I think the whole Utah population was at the zoo that day!
 
Swimming at grandpa's with daddy
 
He loves his daddy
 
I love how he's standing
 
cooking zucchini bread again

 
Daddy was making too much noise, I love his eyes right here
 
GEEK!! He said he looks like grandpa here with his boxers pulled up to his chest :)
This is right as you get into St. George, I love it!

No comments: