Thursday, October 18, 2012

October

So October has come and is alomst gone! We haven't really been too busy with anything very exciting. I got called to be the 2nd counselor in the Young Women's program and I am TERRIFIED!!! Our ward isn't big enough to have advisors so it's just us members of the Presidency who "get" to teach :) I'll have to teach about every 4 weeks and that scares me sooo much I'm already losing sleep over my first lesson, which is next week!! I've been telling people this calling is meant to help me not be so bossy/controlling :) Hey can you blame me? I'm around a 2 yr old boy ALL DAY LONG!!! I'm excited to get to know the girls and hopefully help them in any way needed.
Brigham is growing up like crazy! He started going to preschool a couple months ago and loves it! He only goes once a month, but that's perfect for hime. He has 3 more yrs till he starts Kindergarten anyways. He is a funny little boy, he has started to say "excuse me" when he burps, if it's a real loud burp he says it 2 times :) He has so much confidence for such a young kid, he will talk to adults and older kids all the time! I love that about him! I would have NEVER done that when I was little and I'm hoping I never have to worry about him being shy, it's no fun! We were at the park one day and there was a kid that had to have been about 10 yrs old skateboarding and Brig just went up to him and started running along side him, showing him his BYU jersey and saying what his name was. It was awesome! He's talking so much more and better I love it!
Mikey just went to his yearly National Sales Meeting back in Kansas City, he received an award for best new product sales! WOOO go Mikey! It's awesome because a lot of the new products are not registered in his biggest state (California) so that makes this award even better!!
 
 
 
We (I) carved 2 pumpkins out of our garden I was pretty impressed :) Brig loved them! We have been infested with NASTY grasshoppers this year and by the 2nd day they had eaten all of Minnie's ears and bow :( We have 5 more we'll carve in a couple weeks.

 
 
This is the extent of my creativity :) we made a happy monster (as Brig calls it) out of a grocery bag! AMAZING eh?
 
 
He's helping daddy build a bench/step for Brig to be able to climb onto our tramp, he loves these! Even if he was just using a screw driver I think he would put them on.
 
 
He hates when I take pictures of him lately
 
 
Most of the pics I get of him are like this now...he's pointing at me saying "NOOOO mama"
 
 
Lately he'll go over to the sink and grab the scrubber and act like he's cleaning, its so cute!
 
 
Back view! Look how tall he is
 
 
He looks so silly right here, I love this little guy!
 
 
Today for preschool they got to dress up in Halloween costumes, since we know he would ruin his real costume, Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, I dressed him as a BYU football player, he looked so cute
 
 
Here's his spikey hair, we took him to my friend to have his hair cut, since every time we try to do it he freaks out. He did great and I think his hair looks awesome!
 
 
We almost had an America's Funniest Home Video's moment...if I would have started recording a second earlier...
 
He is so athletic, I think this is pretty good swingin for a 2 yr old 
 

No comments: