This Thanksgiving we were planning on going down to Utah to celebrate it with my family, I was already going to be down there for the Celine Dion concert with Mallory but it got postponed :( so we decided we would both rather go down to Utah for Christmas since Mikey has never seen Temple Square with all the Christmas lights!! And Im sooo excited to see my Hunter and Tanner open all their gifts! So anyways we went down to Mikey's parents for a week, and we had a blast! Other than me being sick the first 3 days! Mikey went to the bishops storehouse and got some food storage done for us, Joann and I went shopping for Thanksgiving and got me some fabric so I could make another fleece blanket ( I think I'm addicted now) Mikey and his dad did a whole bunch of work around the house and got a whole lot done! Steve is going to do ortholastics (sp?) on me so I can finally get rid of my vampire fangs so we went to his old office and got that all taken care of. Wednesday we headed over to Mikey's grandparents house to help them bring their Christmas boxes down the stairs, we got to visit for a while with them and had a blast! Gram even made us some awesome soup!! Then Thanksgiving came, we had about 25 people come over, had a fabulous lunch and had a great time! Friday after we tried to go to Joanne's fabric for some more fleece and decided it wasnt worth waiting in line for like 3 hours!!! crazy! We also went and cut our very own Christmas tree!! it was sooo fun!
Yep he's making me do the hard work :)

Sarah and Rachel

Gram Alder and Susan with Gram's AMAZING rolls!

Steve and Joann (Mikey's parents)

Me and my cute blankie Mikey and I made! yep still ALWAYS cold!

Mikey and his mom
1 comment:
We sure missed you guys at Thanksgiving! Hope you had a great time. Maybe we will see you all this summer.
Post a Comment