Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter is here?

Ok so the storm we got a week ago was supposed to be a big one. They were calling for up to 11 inches! We wake up the next morning and nothing. Then this week they were calling for 2 to 4 inches of snow and we get about 12 and they say last night we might get another inch or two. We wake up to this.........................








22" of snow and its still snowing! Lindsey hates the fact that its this bad. When I was shoveling her exact words were "ok thats ridiculous". She likes looking at it but not having to go out in it. I love it all! You just have to drive a little slower but how can you not love snow. It is so light. It has been so cold so there isn't any moisture in it at all. I can't wait to go take a shower get dressed and drive to work. (I might have to hit a couple parking lots on the way to make sure there aren't any donuts that need to be made)


Here are a couple more pics I took this morning.


This is just out from our back door on our fence.



My truck. Thats how high the snow is on our street. Thank you 4 wheel drive.




Lindsey's car. Ya don't think she will be making it out today. :)






This is the walkway I had to shovel out again this morning.



We both just hope we can make it to Utah on Saturday before the BYU football game starts at 6pm. Can't wait to spend the week (maybe more if it keeps snowing) down in Utah next week.

No comments: