Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving part 2

Here's just a few more pictures from Thanksgiving. We will be heading down to Utah this Saturday and we'll have a ton more pictures then...we are kinda boring right now. OH! actually I have a story about last night...I had just gotten home from achievement days and as I pulled in I saw some guys forcing my neighbor into a truck, I waited for a minute and they had thrown him on the ground, so me being the big buff person I am :) I walked over and started yelling at them to stop, ya not very smart! But anyways they said they were his cousins and thats what cousins do and even my neighbor finally said he was ok, so I started walking away and heard him moan and one of the boys said "oh no he's bleeding, its not worth it" so I told them I was calling the cops, I called 911 and as soon as I did that they all left and my neighbor went inside and said thanks...kinda weird eh? About an hour later I headed back to the church for tithing settlement and saw my neighbors twin brothers and started talking to them, they said their cousin was trying to get their brother to come to young mens and thats why they were beating him up. The cousin was at the church too, he came up to me and apologized and felt like a total idiot! HAHA so did I, but at least I know my neighborhood is kinda safe, the only thing I have to worry about is STUPID BOYS!!!



No comments: