So just so everybody knows we have an offer in on a house, it's like our 8th offer on a house so we are a little skeptical still but we think this might be the one!!! Its in a great neighborhood right next to a couple of friends from our ward and its an awesome house! So everybody pray for us! We need a house so Mikey can get himself a little puppy! Here are some pictures of the house...oh and I'll throw in a picture of the little puppy we want :)

3 comments:
CUTE,CUTE puppy!! What would you name it? That house is beautiful! I hope you get it! We are putting an offer in on a home tomorrow!! YAY!
Love the house and I am glad I found your blog. I havn't checked facebook for a while but saw your blog address on there. I really hope you get it too. Then we could really have some fun during the day while our husbands are at work.
Thanks... She's absolutely amazing.Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too... Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment