Sunday, August 16, 2009

Big belly

So I decided that I finally have a "preggo" belly and not the "fat" belly anymore so I can now post pictures :) This is me at 22 weeks, I am starting to get a little uncomfortable at nighttime and its getting harder for me to sit up and move around, its only going to get worse :) Bring it on! I had an appt last Thursday and heard the heart beat again and he sounds great! We could also hear him moving around in there, he is a VERY active boy! My Dr. said thats great and means he is healthy! We went to church today and had 2 people ask when I was due so I've finally made it to "preggo" belly! Anyways hope everybody is having a fabulous Sabbath day!


3 comments:

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

You look sooo cute!! Your tiny..

The Porter Family said...

SO CUTE!! You are one cute preggo woman!

Luke and Mel said...

How fun! You look awesome.