Last Thursday I met Mikey up in Portland to spend some time with family, Joann picked us up and headed strait for the camp ground, there we met Lisa, James, Mady, John, Annalee, Zayne and Steve. We had a great time! We went fishing friday and only caught one fish, but it was fun anyway! Steves boat broke down in the middle of the reservoir and we had to tow him back :(
Other than that it was awesome! That night we went back to Vancouver and met up with Steve Kulin and his daughter, had some yummy pizza and went mini golfing. Saturday we were able to just relax and spend some time sitting in the sun around the pool, it felt great! That night we had a B-52 from the Burrito house!! So good! Monday we headed to the Oregon coast with Gram and Grandpa and had a great time! It was gorgeous weather! We got some awesome salt water taffy!
We headed home on Tuesday, I flew to Phoenix and Mikey ended up in Vegas. We finally got another car yesterday! It's a 2005 Toyota Sequoia, so awesome!
I had another ultrasound today, he is looking awesome! The sonographer said he has very long legs :) Imagine that! I got it recorded this time so hopefully Mikey can teach me how to put it on here for you all to see.
Well like I said it's been crazy these last 2 weeks...we are heading up to Utah September 10th to visit my family and take family pics! YAY!
Enjoy all the pics
Me and Mikey at the beach
Annalee and Zayne in the FREEZING cold water, they got in up to their waist!!!


















1 comment:
Fun!! I love pics of the 3D ultrasound!! Mike Jr. is just shy and wants to sleep. :D
Post a Comment