Thursday, August 13, 2009

New house

We finally moved into our new house this last weekend! My mom, brothers and sister came down to Vegas last Friday night. We went out to a fantastic Mexican restaurant and took them on a tour of our HUGE casita :) Saturday morning we woke up early and started loading the truck. Luckily Vegas was going through a cold spell and it was only about 89 degrees at 7:00 am. Funny story...I had to use the ladies room (imagine that) so I drove my car down to the storage office and parked right outside the gate, well they were closed until about 9:00 so I go back to get into the gate and it LOCKED! Our storage unit was at the very end and so of course nobody could hear me! I kept turning the panic alarm on and still nothing. So I knew I either had to wait til the office opened or til somebody went through the gate. I think I was out there for about 20 minutes...while all these scary people were walking by (this was in North Las Vegas by the way) Finally somebody pulled up on the other entrance, so I ran over there :) HAHA can you all see that? classic! I started explaining my story to him and then he all of a sudden said "uh Spanish?" So I just said sorry and ran inside :) I wasnt too happy!

Anyways we got everything packed and started on our way to Prescott Valley. Mikey decided to take off a little before us because he knew the truck only went 70 mph and about 35 mph up hills. He also had to go around the Hoover dam, so anyways Mikey got here like an hour and a half before us so he decided to start unloading...such a man :) We got there around the same time David got there with our new washer and dryer!! YAY!! They are so awesome! We got things all unloaded and here came the fun part! UNPACKING! AAHH!! I forgot how much crap we had.
We took my family to the Diamondbacks game down in Phoenix and had a great time! I had an ultrasound today and got to see our little guy again, I'll post pics once I get them scanned onto the computer.

No comments: