Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Going private

Yep after my last post about our stalkers Mikey got a little upset so we are going private...please send me your emails if you would like to see the blog, I have most of the family's emails

6 comments:

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I'd love an invite!
thewertandwilms@gmail.com. Thanks!

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

I'm not going to stoop to anyones level. I would like to say this though. I have paid for my short comings and know I have been forgiven for anything I may or may not have done in the past. For anyone who doesn't feel that I have you are one mistaken and two you don't understand how forgiveness works. I am sorry for any reason anyone might feel that I am not a good person but the I know no one that loves me or is really a member of my family or circle of friends would say something like those things that have been said. My only responsibility in life is to provide and love my wife and child. I do that to my best ability everyday. I know I do that and that is all that matters not what others think about what I have or haven't done in the past. Love you Lindsey and wanted to publically tell you the same thing I tell you everyday LOVE YOU!

SWoodruff said...

Hey M & L, who is the coward hiding behind "Anonymous"? Whoever it is they appear to be unstable, jealous and have major issues. That is too bad. I feel bad, that would be very scary to be stuck at age 5.

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Hey Linds, i'd still like to be apart of your blog let me know if you need my address. It sound like the best thing you could do right now is make your blog private. and hopefully who every that anonymous person is will grow up or i'd hate to be them when they meet God....

Kallee and Duncan said...

Hey I want an invite!!! I will send a message to you on facebook!!