Monday, May 31, 2010

Kidney stones and colds!

I spoke a little too soon in the post about Utah...Mike and I both have colds! Brigham hasn't acted like he is sick...yet, let's hope it stays that way. I do think he is getting a tooth though. He is drooling more than ever and I can kinda see little bumps! He's getting so big!

Well if anyone knows me they know I LOVE to drink pop! Especially since I stopped working. I know I shouldn't for a couple reasons, but the main reason for me is I get kidney stones all the time!! Well I have to learn the hard way again! It started I think on Monday and because I have had sooo many I knew exactly what it was! I hadn't had a major one for over a year when I had to get one blasted, but this one is almost as bad as labor pains! Again if anyone knows me I hate taking pain meds (the strong ones at least) Yep I still have it and not sure if I will be able to pass this one on my own either! I think due to all the stones I have had I'm sure there is scarring and that makes it harder to pass? Not sure just trying to sound educated! :) There is one thing different about this one though...I can't eat! Whenever I eat my insides HURT!! Makes me a little nauseous due to the pain...maybe this will help me lose the extra 50 pounds! HAHA!

This week we get to go down to Phoenix for a couple days. Mike and Pete are going to go golfing and Ang and I are going to go shopping! WOO!! Then in a couple weeks Brigham and I get to fly with Mike to San Diego and spend a few days there! It's going to be awesome!






Tough Memorial day at the Sorensen's

I didn't know that my flash was on on the camera and so right when I took this pic he woke up! Dangit! He did go right back to sleep though! Such a good boy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited you guys are coming down!! See ya soon.

Angie