I just wanted to take some time to "count" all my blessings. First off I am so blessed to be a mom! Brigham is a huge blessing in my life and has taught me that "I can do hard things" as my mom always says. He has also taught me how to be unselfish. He has taught me how important all the "little" things are. I never thought I would get so excited about him laughing for the first time and rolling over for the first time. I am such a proud mommy and LOVE to show him off! I am so grateful that he is healthy and growing and learning. I am EXTREMELY gratefully he is sleeping through the night :)
Second I am so blessed to have Mike as my husband! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and supports me and loves me like no one else can! He does whatever he has to do to make sure Brigham and I have everything we need and want. He is such a great dad! He loves our little guy so much it almost makes me cry everytime I see him playing with Brigham. He gave up a job that he loved in Spokane to make me happier and I am so grateful for that! I don't feel worthy of all of this love and think that he is WAY out of my league and I am grateful that he has chosen to be with me and continues to choose to be with me.
I am grateful to have the gospel in our lives! I know that we are blessed because of it. I know that Mikey and I were supposed to find each other and we will someday soon be sealed so we can be together forever...and I can't wait for that day!
We are both so blessed to come from such amazing families! They love us no matter what! And are so supportive of everything we do!
Just wanted to take a moment to say how blessed I am!
1 comment:
That is what love really is all about. Thank you Punkin!!! No more needs to be said except you are the greatest! Love you
Post a Comment