Friday, June 4, 2010

Johnny jump up

Thanks to Sarah for the Johnny jump up she gave us! Brigham absolutely loves it! We had tried to put him in it a few times before and he didnt have a clue what to do...but thanks to Pete and Angie (they gave us their exersaucer) he has learned how to jump now!

We spent a couple days down in Phoenix this week...it was a blast! Had dinner at Pete and Angie's house the first night, Dave and Jess were there too. That night we put Brigham to bed like normal and around 10:30 he woke up SCREAMING like he was in pain!! It was so sad! We had been giving him Tylenol for a couple days cuz of his teeth and forgot to give it to him that night, so I ran and got some ice from the hall and Mike sat with Brigham and rocked him with a cold binky in his mouth, I thought it was going to be a looong night! Brigham went right to sleep after about 15 minutes of switching a frozen binky and Mike's frozen finger in his mouth :) He slept awesome!! Even with our retarded AC unit in the hotel...it would turn off for like 15 seconds then turn right back on, it also sounded like a freakin car motor that just keeps turning! It was so annoying! Luckily I slept great too, Mike on the other hand didn't...he had to get up pretty early to go golfing with Pete. They had a great time! Mike shot a 71!!! He was so proud of himself! I went over to Angie's house and had some much needed girl talk! The boys got done and met us at the house then we all headed to BJ's and had a fantastic lunch and got some COLD STONE icecream! YUMMY! While we werer down there Mike did some work as well :)
While he did I went to a mall in North Phoenix and had a blast! We went to a puppy store and saw the cutest puppies in the world! We had a great time!
Tonight we get to have the missionaries over for dinner! YAY for pizza!
Our sealing process is finally moving forward a little! It's about time! Just in time for our Bishop to move :(
Hope everyone has a great weekend!



Just workin with daddy




He is doing his fake cough in this video while he's jumping...such a geek!

1 comment:

The Norton Family said...

Love the fake cough! I also love your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me. Brigham is such a cutie! Hey, I was wondering how you downloaded your video to your computer. I've been trying to figure it out and maybe I'm missing some important equiptment to do it, but do you mind telling me how you did it. I would love to put some footage of my kids on my blog and I know there is a place to add a video, but I can't figure out how to download it to my computer first. I feel quite dumb! :-(