Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two new things for Brig



Lindsey got some sunglasses for Brig while they were up in Salt Lake. He loves them and as you can see he is just relaxing. The sunglasses are great they have a strap that goes around his head so they stay on. I thought he would pull them off all the time but Lindsey says he doesn't and loves them.



We had Brig get into his basketball outfit the other day. I don't think he really liked having the tennys on but he looked great in his basketball shorts. If he keeps growing like he has so far he is going to be like 7 feet tall and about 220lbs.

2 comments:

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

I think he is darling!! I LOVE those glasses too. Wyatt and Finley have some and they never take them off. Fabulous!!

DObermann said...

Mom,
Great pic.
I love Brigham's little chair.
Soo cute.
D