Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm back!

We have had a crazy last 3 weeks! Brigham and I flew up to Utah by ourselves (he did great on the plane) We spent about 10 days there. While we were there it was Syracuse days and Brigham got to go to his first parade! I was so nervous he was going to freak out when the fire trucks came by with their sirens...but he did great! He just kept kicking his legs and talking. We also started feeding him baby food! He LOVES it! We had a great time in Utah! Then we met Mike at the SLC airport and he flew with us to Portland to visit his family. While we were there Steve and Joann received their mission call...to Nauvoo! So excited for them! They leave Aug. 2nd for a year. Also while we were there Brigham started his fake cough again! I think cuz of grandpa! :) He is doing it as I type! He also got to swim for the first time, not sure if he liked it, there were a bunch of kids screaming and splashing him and he didnt last too long. We went to the zoo and Brigham seemed to love it! I love the zoo and hadnt been in years! I just wish the animals were out where we could see more of them! But it was a great time! As much fun as we had I was so ready to get home!
We flew to Vegas where Mike left his car and drove back...I arrived to a surprise! We had decided to do a little project in our bedroom. We wanted to paint stripes and do a chair rail type thing, when I left to Utah Mike had finished painting one of the walls and that was it...well when we got back it was all done! There is a little bit of touch up work to do but I think it looks fantastic!
I also took Brigham to his 6 month appt yesterday and he is doing great! He weighs 20lbs 13 oz and is 28 inches long...he gained exactly 4 lbs and his head grew a ton I guess, they had to remeasure just to make sure :)



Right out of the bath, crazy hair and tired eyes!

Sitting up like a big boy


Ready for a swim



The twins!


Oh just blowin raspberries



Chubby legs are stuck



Happy boy!






This is his 2nd time eating applesauce



1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

HAHAHA His face in that video is hilarious! Love it! And I LOVE how that room turned out. Looks fantastic! I want to do the chair rail and moulding stuff in our front room, but I have to wait until I can paint. :)