So I guess I listened to Lady Antebellum a little too much while I was pregnant with Brigham (especially their song "Need You Now" Brigham absolutely loves them!! That one song especially!!! He will stop whatever he is doing and turn towards the tv when it comes on. I recorded it on our TV so whenever he gets fussy I turn it on and it saves me for a few minutes. I recorded him watching the whole song today and as soon as it finished he looked at me like "again mom?" Its too long of a video to post on here so you'll just have to take my word for it.
This isn't his favorite song he's listening to here but it's his favorite group!
1 comment:
Wow-he really is mesmerized by it, isn't he. :) I would just leave it going all day, then go take a nap. haha :)
Post a Comment