Monday, July 19, 2010

New diets for all 3 of us

As some of you know once your baby turns 6 months you can now introduce solids to their diet...well as our last posts say we have started doing that. We took Brigham in to see his Dr. (for his flat head)exactly a week after his 6 month check and he had gained 9 oz!! Those solid foods are really getting to him!

Because of some comments from some people the last few weeks I have also started a "diet" It includes limiting my pop to only 1 a day and also limiting my candy intake. I have also tried to do 30 minutes on the eliptical and walk every night. I am doing pretty good so far, a little tired and have no energy, but thats from something else. The no pop and candy thing is killing me!

Mike has also started a new diet...he is trying to gain weight! Ya that's way fun to have in the house with me who's trying to lose weight! We will let you know how it all turns out.

We gave Brigham his first haircut on Thursday. His hair wasn't extremely long it was just longer in some spots and short in others so he kinda had a comb over. I was too nervous to cut it so I had Mike cut it. He looks like a little man now.

Before the haircut

Mom is freakin out!
SOOO CUTE!!

He's just showing off for the camera



His new trick has evolved into an all day thing!

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

Cute, cute, CUTE haircut! That's always a fun experience. Lexi has still never had one. I don't ever want to cut her hair.