Monday, September 6, 2010

Sealing date

October 9th will most likely be the big day! I have my temple recommend interviews this week and then will call the Bountiful Temple to see if that day is available. Steve and Joann have to request time off from The First Presidency which will take a couple weeks to find out...they shouldn't have any problems getting the time off. We would love all family and friends to be there who are able to. So once we find out a time we will let you all know.
I seriously think this kid is the cutest thing in the world and I just snap pictures of him all the time! So enjoy!



This is his new thing...






Right after bath time in his new jammies
Got these letters at Kohls for like 5 bucks each! Just hung them up today



New jammies










2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

CUTE! Maybe I'm just super slow, but I've never noticed how thick his hair is! Handsome little man. Congrats on the sealing date!

Jamee said...

I just bought those same jammies for my little man. So cute. Congrats on getting sealed, that's awesome!!