Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weird day in Jerome

Yesterday we decided we wanted to make the windy road trip to Jerome, AZ. I had driven there before but hadn't stoppped. It's a little old mining town that is basically built on stilts! We made the trek up there in the afternoon, walked through some shops and realized this is not our cup of tea! There were a bunch of "hippie" type stores, the store I bought my flower for my hair from was extremely weird!! I swear the girl that helped me smelled like Marijuana! She was WAY too happy! HAHA! But we had fun, after walking in a few more shops we headed down to Cottonwood, AZ and had lunch/dinner. Then drove back home the unwindy way.
Brigham is growing up sooo fast! Last night I was getting his bath ready so I put him on our bedroom floor and he just started rolling EVERYWHERE!! He was on a mission to go somewhere. He finally made it over to me in the bathroom and was so proud of himself for making it there. He has been extremely hyper lately...could be all the Mountain Dew I have been giving him? HAHA just kiddin! He has been waking up at 2:30 every morning and just wanting to play! grr! He has also started to say doggy! He just says "da" and then squeels! HAHA!
While Mikey was on his trip in San Francisco we went to Pizza Hut for lunch one day and Brigham was in heaven! They had about 6 T.V.'s all of them playing football! He couldn't keep his eyes off it! Thata boy!
He loves his ice water

hmmm?

My pretty new flower

No comments: