He has also started to want to stand up to EVERYTHING!! Even me when I am on the floor playing with him. He does pretty good kneeling but hasnt quite gotten the muscles developed for pulling himself all the way up. He is getting pretty daring and I dont like it at all! He was kneeling up to the couch and turned around towards the table and tried to stand up and fell backwards and hit his head on the wood on the bottom of the couch, poor kid! Of course he screamed, but hey, he screams when I cough!
He still only has the 3 teeth (1 on bottom and 2 on top) the 2nd bottom one keeps teasing us. he's blabbering a lot more, and singing, and dancing. This kid definitely got my sense of rythm! He has also learned how to entertain himself for more than 5 minutes! YAY for me! He is such a good kid and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
So proud of himself for kneeling up to the table

No comments:
Post a Comment