Saturday morning came and we headed to the temple around 9:00, we got there and headed right to the nursery where Brigham would be until they had to bring him in for the sealing, it was kinda sad to leave him, but they said he got a little nap in, but not even close to what his normal morning nap it (about 2 hours) so he was not a happy little boy. We went into the sealing room and had some instruction from the sealer and he was definitely inspired. He mentioned some things about being an example to our family, and that this is a brand new start (which helped me out) and that Brigham was a special spirit. Also mentioned some other things that were just amazing! They brought Brigham in and of course he was screaming! Even we couldnt calm him down, until it was his turn to be sealed and all of a sudden he just stopped screaming and got the most heavenly look on his face. He definitely knew what was going on. Right then we all lost it! I dont think there was a dry eye in the whole room.
Satan was definitely working on us before we got sealed, with family issues, stress, traffic etc. it makes you realize how important family is and the temple. Satan really did not want us to get sealed! And we definitely felt that! But that only made me want it even more. It was such an amazing weekend and was so glad to be able to share it with family.
The next post has a bunch of pictures from the weekend...
3 comments:
I am so happy for you all. I love your pics. This day will stay with you for ever. Go as much as you can. You are a GREAT looking fanily.
That's so great that everything worked out so perfectly. I know I keep saying this, but I'm really so happy for you guys!! I'm so glad that you were able to receive your endowments and be sealed! What a great weekend.:)
I love hearing about your experience. I am so happy for you guys, it's so awesome you are sealed now.
Post a Comment