Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Happy Halloween! Last night we went to our ward party/trunk-or-treat and it was so much fun! Other than being colder than heck and extremely windy! All the kids looked adorable dressed up, but I have to say I think Brigham was by far the cutest! And Mikey was by far the geekiest! He dressed up as Iron man with a white T-shirt with the letters "Fe" written on it. LAME! Anyways a ton of people showed up and we lasted almost the whole time until we got rid of the candy we wanted to :) We didnt take Brigham around to get candy since he only has like 3 and a half teeth and that means mom would be eating most of the candy...which I dont need!! By the way I have lost 19 pounds!! WOO WOO!! Almost half way there!
The last couple weeks have been horrible! All of us have had a cold, Brigham and I still have it, Mikey has been out of town a little more than normal, and I have 2 kidney stones! I had to go to the E.R. one day he was gone, I couldnt sleep and I basically couldnt do anything. I was getting nauseous and dizzy and thats not good when you are home alone with a 10 month old! So I dropped Brigham off at a friends house and headed to the E.R. They did a CT scan and found 2 stones, one in my left kidney and one almost to my bladder. The one almost to my bladder was blocking the urine so it was backing up into my kidney and really hurting. That one is 1/4 of an inch! I still havent passed it but it feels so much better (most of the time) Because the reason I get so many stones is the amount of pop I drink I have stopped drinking as much pop and thats how I am losing weight!

Story of my life...now that he can crawl he hates being held and wants to explore everywhere!
Cutest little lion! His costume made his cheeks look even chubbier!




Geeky daddy!

Total cheeser! And you can see all his teeth!

Rough day




My sweet pumpkin

Friday we had the Herb's and Kleinman's over for dinner and to carve pumpkins

Look at that curl!



WHOA!

He knows what's good! :)



1 comment:

Nicole Woodruff said...

Your costumes are sooo cute! I'm glad you guys dressed up, it looks like you had a fun Halloween :)