Monday, November 16, 2009

35 weeks

I just realized I hadn't put any pictures up from my shower...so here are a few of them, I had a blast and got some way cute things for our little guy!! Also, just as an update, I went to my Dr. about a week and a half ago and they sent me to the hospital AGAIN!! I am still dilated to just a 1 but I am 75% effaced! I was having contractions so they finally gave me medication to stop them. It works but it also makes me very shaky and wired and makes my heart race! But I am willing to put up with it to make sure he stays in there as long as possible so we have a healthy baby. There isn't a NICU in Prescott, the closest one is in Phoenix which is about 2 hours away.
I had another appt the next Monday, she said I haven't changed (which is good) and wants to do an ultrasound next Monday. She also said I shouldn't go to Primary anymore, my calling has me help wherever they need me, the last few weeks I have been substituting for the Sunbeams! Very stressful on my body! and emotionally!
I am starting to feel VERY big and very uncomfortable, he kicks me in the ribs all the time and every once in a while I will feel a contraction, but nothing too bad.
Luckily after this week Mikey will be in town most of the time, he is in Northern California this week til Thursday. We have a great ward and a lot of people who are willing to help me out in any way! Anyway here are a few pictures :)


All the presents!



Tanner was a great helper! He loved helping me open the presents





Almost 35 weeks pregnant, not the best angle but I am huge! yep its starting to go to my face too :)





1 comment:

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

You look cute linds. Even though you might not feel like it. Do you have a name picked out?