Monday, November 23, 2009

BIG baby!

I had my 36 week appt today and they did an ultrasound just to make sure everything is still ok, well they determined that he weighs about 7lbs 13oz.!!! With 4 more weeks to go! He also has a HUGE head which scares me half to death! I'm not worried he's gonna look funny with a big head, I'm more worried about how I'm going to push him out. He is also breech right now, my Dr. said usually they have turned by now but we'll give him til next week and if he still hasn't turned we will "talk about our options" so I'm guessing either C-section or trying to turn him...which I don't want to try! I've heard it hurts like crazy! I'm not too worried about a C-section other than the recovery. She is taking me off my pills that are stopping the contractions next Monday and she says if I go into labor its alright next week! Kinda scary! I'm way excited to finally meet our little guy (re-confirmed its a boy again today) He is getting almost too heavy for me to carry around, I have a hard time standing or sitting too long and have to lay down a lot. Other than that everything here is great! We are going to have our own little Thanksgiving here at our house with just the 2 of us and just have a relaxing time. Mikey gets to speak in sacrament meeting this Sunday...and yes I said 'gets' he absolutely loves to speak in public...crazy guy! The bishop said he was going to ask me to speak as well but didn't think that was very nice :) We have the best bishop! If he would have asked me to speak I think I would have had the baby right then and there! Unlike Mikey I absloutely hate speaking in public...even saying prayers scares me half to death!

No comments: