I met with my dr. today to see how things were going and he finally turned head down! YAY! It made me a little nervous and made it a little more real. I stopped my pills yesterday and she lifted all the restrictions she had me on, so this baby can come anytime! She also stirred up my membranes (sorry if thats too much info) and from what she said she wouldnt be surprised if I delivered him this week! Scary!
Also, today is our 2nd anniversary! CRAZY!! Now that I'm not on bedrest we might be able to go out to eat or a movie or something? Mikey is in Ontario CA tonight until tomorrow so we will celebrate then. I can't believe how much has happened in the last 2 years, we have lived in 3 different states and so many other changes! I can't wait for the years to come!
Anyways just wanted to update everyone just in case I don't get a chance to before Mikey Jr. arrives :)
1 comment:
That is so exciting!!! I hope everything goes great. I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!!!
Post a Comment