Monday, November 17, 2008
Best husband EVER continued
YAY!! Mikey made it home!! Safe and sound! He had a GREAT time with all his brothers and dad! But I think I had an even better time looking for all my surprises! The first day was the hot cocoa day, 2nd day the note was hidden in my little "girl" box and it was filled with Hershey Kisses, the note told me to eat a kiss everytime I start missing him...yep they were ALL gone by the end of the day :) 3rd day was hidden in the middle of our food storage, which is basically just piled on the floor of our extra room, it had a note and a bunch of Hershey Hugs!! YUMMY!! the note said everytime I need a hug eat one...same as the kisses gone by the end of the day! 4th day was hidden under our bed, just a note this time but in the note he told me to go to any store I wanted and buy myself a new bra (he hates my Target ones) and some new undies,sorry if thats too much info! and not to worry about the price! So of course I went to Victoria's Secret...spent 90 bucks there!! woo!! 5th day was hidden in our crock pot, a note and a FULL bag of kisses and hugs!! I needed those that day! The last day the note was hidden in his toiletry bag, or as my mom says toilet-flower bag, haha get it? What a weirdo! anyways it was a note saying he was excited to see me and a 3 pack of gum! yay!! All his little surprises made it so much easier for me to be home alone for 5 whole days!! I am soo glad he is home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwww so cute! I am jealous that you got to spend so much at Victoria's Secret!! Lucky!!
WHA WHA WHAAT!!! YOU BLOG! You made my day friend! WHAT IS UP!! I MISS YER FREAKIN FACE!!!
Post a Comment