Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Best husband EVER!!!
So this morning I took Mikey to the airport so he could go to New York to hunt with all his brothers and dad. He is going to be gone for 6 whole days!!! Because he is the best husband ever he left a few surprises throughout our house. The first card was left in my car that I didnt find til I got home, inside was of course a cute little note, but also a $10 gift card to my favorite hot cocoa place EVER!! plus 1 free one! Then it gave me a clue for the next card that I cant look for til tomorrow!! AAHH! Its going to kill me to have to wait but it gives me something to look forward to everyday and something to remind me how much Mikey loves me :) I'm going to miss Mikey like crazy but I'm way excited to see what other surprises he has come up with! I'll keep the blog updated to make everybody jealous :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment