Mikey carved one of these pumpkins, its supposed to be Stewie from Family Guy, but its carved over a drawing of Homer Simpson :) We tried finding some stencils online but NOBODY had any Homer ones!! I carved a Frankenstein one! It was sooo fun! We only had 2 trick-or-treaters! The cutest little witches in the world! Elorie(sorry about the spelling) and Lily! Luckily we bought a bag of candy hoping they would come :) The reason we only had 2 is because our front door is in the backyard of our landlords house, so we got lucky! Anyways enjoy our lovely punkins!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I need to take pumpkin carving lessons from you two! Mikey, I tried to copy your infamous kitty pumpkin and it ended up looking more like a squirrel I believe! Trevor tried to be nice and told me he thought it definitely looked like a cat. You gave me an idea though, I think I'll try a Homer Simpson next year. Eric would love it! Maybe you could come to Utah next Halloween and carve pumpkins with us. Just think how much fun it would be to carve with Hunter and Tanner. We're excited to see you soon Lindsey. Love you! Mom
1 comment:
I need to take pumpkin carving lessons from you two! Mikey, I tried to copy your infamous kitty pumpkin and it ended up looking more like a squirrel I believe! Trevor tried to be nice and told me he thought it definitely looked like a cat. You gave me an idea though, I think I'll try a Homer Simpson next year. Eric would love it! Maybe you could come to Utah next Halloween and carve pumpkins with us. Just think how much fun it would be to carve with Hunter and Tanner. We're excited to see you soon Lindsey. Love you! Mom
Post a Comment